Friday, December 17, 2010

Visit to the nuclear factory...

These are statements you wouldn't want to hear at a nuclear facility when you are around...

"OOOOoooops!"


"Ooooo.... What does this button do?"


"Ahhh, I think I might have put in too much of that stuff in that reactor thingy..."
"Whoopsie daisy... That was close!"


"So when do we get to blow up some stuff, man???"


"It would be great if we could have a live specimen to test after effects."


"What the HELL DID YOU DO?!?!!?!"


"I really hate this job, I just want to kill this whole friggin' world."


"Clean & Clear with Nuclear - doesn't that sound better than our Foreign Policy on Nuclear Arms Proliferation?"


"I haven't done ANYTHING, it was always bubbling like that!!!"


"No, don't worry...this radiation causing mutation thing is just too over-rated anyway."

No comments: