Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top 10 lines to annoy the credit card telecaller

We all have received annoying phone calls asking us to sign up for a new credit card, and they don’t take no so well so I present…


Top 10 lines to annoy the credit card telecaller:

1. Hey, do you deliver pizza?

2. This is Suresh Kalmadi; and yes I would love to defraud you.

3. I think you sound beautiful, why don’t you audition for horror nights.

4. Is that you Justin Bieber?

5. No matter what I cannot satiate your desire, can I? You need some spanking naughty thing, you...

6. You have reached the office of George W. Bush.

7. Mother, I think I hear voices in my head

8. I know you trying to talk, but all I hear is blah, blah, blaaaah…

9. Will you be my mommy?

10. I hate all types of cards - even greeting cards.

1 comment:

tapeshkotwani said...

this is awesome :)

keep up the good work!