Thursday, December 16, 2010

An interview with Santa Claus


I have way too much time on my hands...;)

So, what is your present occupation?
A. Sneezing into muffins, wanna help?
B. Really? Are you always this ignorant?
C. Bringing world peace and playing Snake
D. Breaking the Tetris world record


So where are you from?
A. Dad says it's Earth, but I have a hunch he was thinking Venus.
B. I think Twitterverse would be more appropriate
C. Come on, enough of the Barack Obama references
D. Would I get a cookie if I say the Playboy mansion?

What's your background like?
A. I kinda like blue mountain theme on Gmail, but I am going for Hello Kitty on my blog next.
B. Star wars Yoda; yeah, he's my grand dad.
C. I'll just go to the back and check
D. Would you believe it, even if I told you so?

And, what are your religious beliefs?
A. I think Nemo did a better job playing a fish than Shrek did playing a Shrek!
B. God is one. So, please take an appointment before you contact me again.
C. I see stars at night. Holy cow!
D. Jedi


Ok, what's up with you man?
A. I think it's the Pickle jar. Can you help?
B. Pants? Why?
C. Haven't checked the attic in a while.
D. Hahaha. Yeah, I am a goat, you prick.

2 comments:

Mystical allure! said...

Good one Akansha ! Keep up the good work ! does TTSL allow blogging as an alternate profession now :D

Akansha Pradhan said...

This is the wonders of a blog scheduler. Using the weekend for good work young lady.