Thursday, July 12, 2007

It makes me see RED!




“Oh, darling…with people like you by my side, why would not my world rock….and you know honey how selective I am…you know more than most;-)”

Does this not sound like a very cheesy and flirtatious comment? You know what is the worst thing? It is made by an elderly lady to a young man who is quite hitched and getting married soon!

What is with the older crowd? I thought it was just old degenerate men in our local buses who still had too much of testosterone running through their body. I am clearly wrong; of late I have seen older women picking up younger boys happily just to satiate a few needs. And yes, some men seem to be making the most of it.

The world seems sadly driven by self obsession and a compulsive need to be desired. Switch on the television or surf the Internet and voila in minutes you would be told you resemble ‘Ugly Betty’. Turn around, and the first man who says, “Oh, baby you are sooo pretty” and you go after him like a flame after TNT. Why did I use an explosive for a metaphor, well that is because the relationship you zipped after is self destructive.

Many older women say they have enormous self confidence and therefore go for younger charming men. Baah – hogwash! The younger man gives you the confidence in the first place, if it was not for say Ashton perhaps Demi would not be the same person she is today.

So am I against it? No, find love wherever, but stooping down to the levels of depravity…that is sad. And I pity you, lady. Know, when you have over stepped the border…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking the discussion a little off tangent are you, in a nut shell, suggesting:

- that it's OK for older men and women to look around

- but its not OK for older men to look for younger women

- and it's not Ok for older women to look for younger men

No, I don't mean to agree, disagree or challenge this ..

just asking Is that what you mean?

Or is age catching up one me?