Thursday, April 12, 2007

What the... Horse!!!




I could not go without telling you about this... Zoo is a movie by Robinson Devor, it is about horses and humans.. Horse Whisperer you say? No! It is about..hold your breath...about a community of people who enjoy making love - god I did not say that - to horses! YUCK!!!

It is based on a real life guy from Seattle whose sick personal video surfaced online. This fella supposedly injured himself during the whacko video he was making and died in the horsey intercourse. And Devor thought, hey that is a bright idea!

Well, I don't know what he was thinking, but it seems to create a sense of sickening curiosity and disgust at the very same time. We have films exploring male bonding like Brokeback, and I get it....but ummm horses... well I got to give it to you, it is eye-popping...but pretty pretttty bad taste choice for a storyline!

Do we not have any better ideas? Puhleeeasse spare us Zoo man!

No comments: